The industrial organization is characterized by:
- Ability to produce individually or in very small series
- Ability to produce in large quantities by creating a specific workshop dedicated to the project
- Ability to produce a wide variety of products in parallel (RANGE / RACK / VIB / Racks / Cases ...)
- Careful distribution of work tasks allowing great flexibility in volume management.
- Staff consists of both specialized and multi-skilled employees.
In direct contact with your purchasing or technical teams to monitor all stages of your project (from TSR to final delivery)
Molds / Gelcoat cabin / Oven / Lamination / Machining / Polishing
Profile / Cut / Bending / Welding / Treatment and Painting
Punching / Folding / Adjustment / Treatment and painting
Digital machining & wire cutting.
Management of fittings and subcontracting
Assembly of boxes / shielding / flooding
Assembly of bays or boxes.
Under controlled atmosphere
Screen printing or transfer marking
Unit control of each product before shipment / Management of supporting documentation for definitions / Declarations of conformity / Material certificates / Technical documentation of components