The box will perfectly protect your bay for all types of transport (Air, land, naval, etc.). The ramp allows handling of the bay by a single person during the phases of installation and removal in the box. A shock absorber plate can be installed to protect the bay from vibrations caused during transport.
Description of a standard box:
- 1 tube in polyester resin and reinforced fiberglass
- 1 cover in polyester resin and reinforced fiberglass
- 1 male / female belt profile - AG3 - Black Epoxy paint
- 8 rubber corner stops - 90 Shores - 8 spring latches
- Cable shock absorbers (Number to be defined according to material weight)
- 4 swivel wheels Ø80 including 2 with brake
- 1 galvanized steel ramp
- Stainless steel fittings (Salt spray resistance)
- CEM treatment (nickel paint, shoopage)
- Foam wedging in the cover (density and machining depending on the material transported)
- Integration of sling or lifting rings
- Integration of valves, moisture meter, fan, etc ...